• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buzzing and Popping/Clicking Audio after import

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2019 Jun 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Windows 10 on two different computers.  The specs are below for reference.

I have edited several videos on both computers in Premier Rush with no issues.  Starting last week, both machines are now incapable of importing any audio into Adobe Rush.  After import, the audio wave forms appear correctly but the sound heard is only buzzing and popping/clicking.  I am using a Zoom H6 audio recorder and importing 48k Wav files.  I have tried converting the files to various formats.  I have tried importing music and other files.  Audio import is not working.

This import works fine in Premier Pro and used to work fine in Rush but not anymore.

Video import from various video formats works fine and the audio tracks contained in those videos works fine as well.

Is anyone else having this issue?  Have you been able to resolve it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Computer specs

Computer 1

Dell Latitude 7490

32gb Ram, 1tb HD

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.829]

All updates installed.

Adobe Premier Rush version 1.1

Computer 2

Microsoft Surface Pro

16gb Ram, 512gb HD

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.829]

All updates installed.

Adobe Premier Rush version 1.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bernard,

Sorry, this issue is occurring. I appreciate the detailed information. Can you please confirm that audio files played back correctly at some point in Rush version 1.1? If so, can you look at the history of the Windows updates and share what was installed at the time this issue was introduced?

If you've never been able to playback audio successfully in 1.1 I'd suggest rolling back to 1.0.4 until we can find the cause.

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines