Can I change a video from Vertical to horizontal for You Tube on Premier Rush

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm new here.

2 questions.

I have just installed Premier Rush Trial onto my laptop but don't need all of the other apps and so to reduce the space, can I install the other creative cloud apps and just leave Rush on my desktop?

Secondly, is their an easy way to change a video that I recorded from Vertical to Horizontal, so as to upload to You Tube?

Thank you in advance,

Neil

TOPICS
How to , Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can certainly change a video project's aspect ratio by clicking on the button in the lower right of the Preview window.

However, if you've got video you shot from a phone held upright and you want to change it to widescreen video, there's no real way to do this. You have a choice of either enlarging the video so that it fills the widescreen video frame, losing the top and bottom of your video, or you can fill the frame with fogged video. I show you how to do this in this video. Although the tutorial is for another Adobe product, the principle is the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines