Highlighted

Can I create a timelapse in Premiere Rush?

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Ove the last 2 years or so, I've taken a photo of a certain scene from the same spot every couple of days. I've got about 400 photos.
Can I create a timelapse in Rush where each photo displays for a certain duration (not sure what, somewhere between 3-5 sec maybe) then the next pic displays for the same duration,  repeated about 400 times until all 400 images are cycled thru.

Then repeat or stop, not sure at this stage.

Ideally, I'm looking for some workflow whereby I can select all in order (oldest to most recent) and apply the above settings 🙂 rather than repeating something 400+ times 😞
I'd like quality to be sufficient for posting to YouTube.

Thanks

TOPICS
Desktop version, How to, Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I create a timelapse in Premiere Rush?

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Ove the last 2 years or so, I've taken a photo of a certain scene from the same spot every couple of days. I've got about 400 photos.
Can I create a timelapse in Rush where each photo displays for a certain duration (not sure what, somewhere between 3-5 sec maybe) then the next pic displays for the same duration,  repeated about 400 times until all 400 images are cycled thru.

Then repeat or stop, not sure at this stage.

Ideally, I'm looking for some workflow whereby I can select all in order (oldest to most recent) and apply the above settings 🙂 rather than repeating something 400+ times 😞
I'd like quality to be sufficient for posting to YouTube.

Thanks

TOPICS
Desktop version, How to, Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 18, 2020 0

Have something to add?