• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I Zoom in on a Still Picture in Adobe Rush?

Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'd like to have a still picture in an adobe rush video, which is easy. That's my not question.

MY QUESTION: I'd like to zoom in on a picture over a span of a couple of seconds. Is that possible.

Thanks,
-billb

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Keyframed animations are not available in Premiere Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keyframed animations are not available in Premiere Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Do you know what might be the shortest distance to doing this if I'm not a video editor/animation pro? I suppose I need to use premeire pro? -billb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on what device and operating system you want to edit on. Premiere Elements can certainly do this. It's a one-time purchase, but only works on a computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The easiest solution I found for this was to use Rush and Premiere Pro together since you can open your project in Premiere Pro when it finished in Rush.

Zooming an image over a few seconds is very easy to accomplish in Premiere Pro. After my project is complete I open it in Premiere Pro and add the zoom effect there. I'm not a video editor and this is the easiest method I've found so far.

You can find a lot of tutorials on Youtube which explains how to zoom an image over a period of a few seconds.

I hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines