Highlighted

Can no longer add gaps between clips in Rush

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating Rush, I can no longer add gaps between clips. Lengthening or shortening a clip alsp adjusts the adjacent clips and audio - which I don't want to do at all. Specifically, I have subtitles which sometimes need to have gaps between them, to line up with the narration. Before the update, I could adjust each subtitle without affecting anything else around it. Now, if I shorten the duration of a subtitle, everything else moves, which makes it impossible to adjust and also impossible to add space between my clips. Please let me know how I can change this.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can no longer add gaps between clips in Rush

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating Rush, I can no longer add gaps between clips. Lengthening or shortening a clip alsp adjusts the adjacent clips and audio - which I don't want to do at all. Specifically, I have subtitles which sometimes need to have gaps between them, to line up with the narration. Before the update, I could adjust each subtitle without affecting anything else around it. Now, if I shorten the duration of a subtitle, everything else moves, which makes it impossible to adjust and also impossible to add space between my clips. Please let me know how I can change this.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?