• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can someone help explain why samsung pass and adobe apps on android give me the not verified with Samsung pass warning and red warning icon for all adobe apps

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my screen shot but all Adobe apps seem to trigger the same warning with Samsung pass when autofilling....

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, Famous187!

I wonder if your login info saved in Samsung Pass needs to be updated or something of the sort. Here's some info about how to access the settings in Samsung Pass to see if anything is awry: Frequently Asked Questions About Samsung Pass

What does it do when you try to use the autofill?

^Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It always will prompt me with a warning AMD if I'm sure then it will autofil the email userid.... that's it I have to click login get the no "wrong password or missing password" page and the prompt to warn And autofil will come up again only after submitting with only user I'd and getting error... the 2nd go with the autofil and what not will then fill only the password cause the email user I'd is there ... this will then work.... if the 1st and 2nd attempts are screwed up I have to exit the app And start over as "3 times or more" or a error on that 2nd autofill with the pass it no longer will prompt to autofill... without restarting app And going through the 1st time email only.... 2nd time pass with warnings and autofill auth etc etc... it's a small issue but I always end up uninstalling Adobe apps because of this "bug" or issue its uncomfortable and annoying also sorta strange... I thought I'd reach out this time as I have been wanting to use rush more and the rush app alone is rocky sometimes which I guess I expect and can handle some minor stuff as the app is pushed out etc... but the issue I'm having regarding Samsung pass is with every Adobe app I have to login to.... ... hope that makes sense..... trying to help and figure this out at the same time if it's a bug of sorts etc...

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines