Highlighted

Can't Create Or open projects

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have opened Rush and all I get is the spinning wheel of death.  It's not frozen as it's still spinning, but I can't create new projects, or view old projects. 

TOPICS
Crash, Desktop version, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't Create Or open projects

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have opened Rush and all I get is the spinning wheel of death.  It's not frozen as it's still spinning, but I can't create new projects, or view old projects. 

TOPICS
Crash, Desktop version, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 08, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. Can you try switching the graphics card to Standard VGA and then test the issue? You may follow this path: Open Device Manager > Select Display adapters > Right-click the GPU > Select Update Driver > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer > Select Microsoft Display Adapter > Next > OK

If this doesn't work try sign out and back into Creative Cloud account. 

Also, try reinstalling the Rush. This may fix this issue.

Let us know if it brings any change.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just long press ALT and click on premiere rush and start the application while holding alt. this makes the software reset its preferences. this worked for me. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0