Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't export my project - HELP!!

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I just completed a 23 minute project using my iphone XS. Every time I try to export it, the app shuts down and closes out.

I tried multiple ideas: shutting and restarting the phone, updating the app, renaming the project, clearing room in my camera roll by deleting videos.  I also thought of exporting from my laptop but there is media missing from that version so it's imcomplete.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I have a deadline tomorrow and just need to export this darn video!

Thank you

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too! Someone help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this isn't the best way to resolve it, but i got around it...kind of.

I screen recorded the entire video within the app. Then started a whole new project with just that screen recorded video.  Had to size it and trim the ends a little but then it exported no problem.  That's obviously not a fix to the original problem but if you're in a pinch, like I was, it did the trick.

I'm hoping it's an issue with my actual phone.  I'm getting a new iPhone tomorrow. Hopefully this won't happen again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This sounds like a great workaround! Can you make the video full screen in the app? I can't find how

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines