Can't Find Adobe Stock Button

Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed in a lot of videos being able to access Adobe Stock. I have an account but for some reason  my view isn't the same.

It looks like to access templates you go to the themes/style area and when you click the "Adobe Stock" icon appears. I can't find that button anywhere. Attached  is a view of what I see vs. what I see other folks having. 

Probably an obvious thing but what am I missing? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't Find Adobe Stock Button

Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed in a lot of videos being able to access Adobe Stock. I have an account but for some reason  my view isn't the same.

It looks like to access templates you go to the themes/style area and when you click the "Adobe Stock" icon appears. I can't find that button anywhere. Attached  is a view of what I see vs. what I see other folks having. 

Probably an obvious thing but what am I missing? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 14, 2020 1
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same..when i watch all the tutorals ...their adobe looks a lot different than mine..and not just for the Adobe stock as youmentioned.  Its frustrating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 0