Highlighted

Can't find video files when creating a new project

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed that not all files are available for upload to Premiere Rush. I can find the video using Explorer, but not when I want to add it to my project. Recently this was only the case when I wanted to upload videos from my One drive account, but even now when I have saved it under Movies on the C:drive, the video is not found.

Any ideas of the reason? Have I missed to sync anything?

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't find video files when creating a new project

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed that not all files are available for upload to Premiere Rush. I can find the video using Explorer, but not when I want to add it to my project. Recently this was only the case when I wanted to upload videos from my One drive account, but even now when I have saved it under Movies on the C:drive, the video is not found.

Any ideas of the reason? Have I missed to sync anything?

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anna!

We're sorry about the trouble. Please provide more information that helps us in isolating the issue.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0