• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get Adobe Rush projects to sync

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Rush on my desktop and on my iPad Pro.  I just pulled some new files into a project on the desktop, then gave it a couple of hours to synchronize.  However, when I tap on the same project on my iPad, it says it can't access the project right now.  I've given it all day, and it still can't access the project.  Any suggestions?

In general, I'll need to use the desktop to pull video and audio files out of video cameras and portable audio recorders, then use the iPad to sequence them while I'm somewhere else in my spare time (DMV, car repair, etc.).  Then I access the result on the desktop, and if I need something fancier I'll pull it into Premiere Pro and finish it off.

Is there anything I can do to facilitate this workflow?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Disambiguous1!

Let's cover the basics and see if we can figure out what's blocking the sync.

1. Let's double-check that Rush is closed on your desktop before you open it on your iPad.

2. Let's double-check that both your devices meet minimum requirements: Adobe Premiere Rush System Requirements

3. Could you let me know more about your devices? The more details, the better.

Happy to help get this conversation started!

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caroline--  The iPad is a 12.9" 2018 iPad Pro with 512GB of memory, updated to the latest operating system as of two days ago.  The computer is a 27" 2014 iMac (made in late 2013) running MacOS Mojave 10.14.4 with a 3.4GHx Intel Core i5 and 24GB of DDR3 RAM.  The iPad is connected through my home WiFi, which has recently been upgraded to 200MBPS upload and download, so there should be no issues with upload or download speed.  The computer is connected by cable through the router.  I'm subscribed to the full litany of Adobe apps that one can get for $53/month.  I have tried accessing the video project in question both with the Rush app on and off on the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please confirm that the media succeeded in uploading to Creative Cloud.

The best way to check if the media uploaded is through the Creative Cloud web portal: Adobe Creative Cloud​. Click Files in the upper left, then browse to Adobe/Assets. You'll see a batch of folders, one for each synced project. Their names are computer generated and bear no relationship to the project name. The best way to look for the folder for the problematic project is to sort by date.

• If the media is nowhere to be found, then the problem is on the upload side. In that case, open the Creative Cloud app on the iMac and start by checking whether it thinks everything is synced: go to the Files tab and check the status. Even if it reports "All Files Up To Date," it's worth nudging the app to reconsider by pausing and resuming sync. To pause, click the three vertical dots in the upper right corner and select Pause File Syncing. Then resume either through the same menu or by clicking the Play button in the bottom right corner.
    If that doesn't resolve the problem, then the next thing I'd try is to log out of the Creative Cloud app and then log back in.
  • If you find the media on the web portal, then the problem is on the download side on your iPad. The most efficient way to troubleshoot a problem on that side will probably be to get on the phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines