• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t get my footage out of premier rush

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have an issue with adobe rush (for iphone) my model is iphone 6s, so i use adobe rush for filming purposes because it gives me freedom to film, so, when ever i film and my phones charges off i loose my footage (i can't see it in my gallery) but i can see that i occupied over 10-15GB so it's in adobe rush but i can 't seem to find out how to extract it from there.. Anyone help me?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Mobile version , Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

10-15 gigs of space? Are you shooting 1-2 hour movies?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, for my youtube channel, because stock camera app does not allow me to change fps, ios, focus ect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you're editing on your iPhone. How much free storage space is on your iPhone? A couple 15 gig movies can fill up a phone pretty fast!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines