• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't open project after following message to close to save

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded, installed and used this application. I think or, did think it was marvelous. Until it lost my entire project. I got a message saying that the autosave hadn't been able to save my work for some time and that I should close the file to save it. Darned if I didn't just go ahead and do that. When trying to re-open the project, it went to a grey screen and back to the project. I tried to make a copy, rename it and to look for the latest autosave file. There is nothing in the common file, nothing in cloud files and no sign of the project anywhere. The deadline has come and gone and I am crying in my coffee. 

I would like the $1600 that I won't be getting paid and a fix for the bug because I am not the first person this has happened to. Boo for you Adobe. Bad job on this one. Message me for direct deposit details. 

As advice to any new users, save your work in chunks if you are able. Then string them together and save them in larger parts. ALWAYS MAKE A SHARE FILE TO LOCAL. 

I have read a number of the same things happening dated back to 2018.  This is my equipment:

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: iMac

Model Identifier: iMac12,2

Processor Name: Intel Core i5

Processor Speed: 2.7 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 4

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 6 MB

Memory: 20 GB

Boot ROM Version: 87.0.0.0.0

SMC Version (system): 1.72f2

I was finishing the music on an amazing project with lots of clips and edits that are now completely gone. I was moments away from finishing and sharing it. Hours of time spent with nothing to show for it. I have looked for resolution in the threads and found others with this same sort of problem but no offered solutions specific to Premier Rush. 

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?