Highlighted

Can’t render

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying for 3 days to render a video I made. Since the video is 18 minutes but long the rendering takes awhile. I plug in and turn off auto lock and let it render. After 6 attempts it just says Adobe can’t render project. It happens at random times during the process. I really don’t want to redo this video as it took awhile. What could be causing it to not render. I tried rendering another project and it worked fine. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can’t render

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying for 3 days to render a video I made. Since the video is 18 minutes but long the rendering takes awhile. I plug in and turn off auto lock and let it render. After 6 attempts it just says Adobe can’t render project. It happens at random times during the process. I really don’t want to redo this video as it took awhile. What could be causing it to not render. I tried rendering another project and it worked fine. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, MJBench!

I'm so sorry to see this, I'll stick with you until your video is exported. I have a couple of questions that can help us narrow this down!

1. What kind of phone are you using Rush on?

2. Do you have access to a computer that you could try exporting your project from?

3. Do you have lots of text or graphics on this video? 

Happy to help

-Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Caroline!

I'm having the same problem with a 410 MB video. I'm using a OnePlus 7 Pro with 8GB of RAM and about half way through, the rendering stops. I don't currently don't have a functioning desktop or laptop computer to use to view the video there.

Looking forward to your reply!

Sincerely, 

Georgie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 0