Highlighted

Can’t resub to Adobe Rush

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering if anyone has the issue. I tried resubbing to Adobe Rush today. Made the payment thru my Apple ID settings instead of the app. Now, the app wont acknowledge the resub at all. Ive tried all of the following: Updated my Ios. Cleared out all files leftover in the cloud. Cleared out all files in my phone. Reinstall the app several times. It wont acknowledge that Ive upgraded regardless of what I do. Ive already contacted Apple and requested a refund of my sub. I was thoroughly loving this app until today. Anyone having any issues with resubbing after a short break?

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can’t resub to Adobe Rush

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering if anyone has the issue. I tried resubbing to Adobe Rush today. Made the payment thru my Apple ID settings instead of the app. Now, the app wont acknowledge the resub at all. Ive tried all of the following: Updated my Ios. Cleared out all files leftover in the cloud. Cleared out all files in my phone. Reinstall the app several times. It wont acknowledge that Ive upgraded regardless of what I do. Ive already contacted Apple and requested a refund of my sub. I was thoroughly loving this app until today. Anyone having any issues with resubbing after a short break?

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of today, the issue still continues. Rush is not showing that I upgraded to Premium. The only thing Ive not tried is a complete backup and reset of my IOS Iphone 11. I will try that next.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2020 0