• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Sign In (Error Code: 400)

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a high school student in a film class with a teacher that wants us to use the mobile verison of Premiere Rush. The school has already paid for our accounts, so there is no problem with that. My problem is that I can't even log in. When I open the app, I'm given the four options to log in: continue with Adobe, Apple, Google, or Facebook. Because my school has already paid for our accounts, we are supposed to click "continue with Adobe". Whenever I go to click that, a box shows up in the middle of the screen saying "Can't Sign In" and "Error Code: 400" right under. I've never been able to log into the account before, and I don't know what to do. I currently have an iPhone 11 Pro, in case that means anything.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ashley!

Sorry to hear that. We have a community thread that talks about a similar issue: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/log-in-error-code-400-in-adobe-premiere-rush/td-p/11018...

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines