• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you create a video template in Rush?

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Folks,

Is it possible to create a video template project? IE - If I am creating videos for YouTube instead of having to everytime import my intro, music and outro does Rush allow you to have a video template or template project that I could just start with every time instead of having to recreate all of them elements (intro, music, outro, titles, etc) every time?

Thank you.

:: K

TOPICS
Desktop version , Feature request , How to , Import , Mobile version , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin,

We appreciate you writing in. Premiere Rush does not have a feature to create templates as of now. You can create templates in Premiere Pro and bring them in Rush. Also, if you like you can search templates on Adobe Stock. 

It would be helpful for our product team if you add this feature request here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Let us know if you have any questions. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines