Highlighted

Can you set a default export folder in Rush?

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I export a project, it always defaults to my "Documents" folder on my hard drive. Is there a way to save the preferred export folder so I don't have to change it every time? I'm working on a lot of small clips, so it's really annoying.

Hi conceptress!

At the moment, Rush doesn't have that specific preference, but that's a great idea and other people have been suggesting it! Hopefully it's gotten back to the engineers. You can upvote the idea here!

Default Save Location (Saves to where I want and remembers) – Adobe video & audio apps

Caroline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can you set a default export folder in Rush?

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I export a project, it always defaults to my "Documents" folder on my hard drive. Is there a way to save the preferred export folder so I don't have to change it every time? I'm working on a lot of small clips, so it's really annoying.

Hi conceptress!

At the moment, Rush doesn't have that specific preference, but that's a great idea and other people have been suggesting it! Hopefully it's gotten back to the engineers. You can upvote the idea here!

Default Save Location (Saves to where I want and remembers) – Adobe video & audio apps

Caroline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 17, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi conceptress!

Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2019 0