• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot list projects in Premire Rush

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been several hours since I started fighting with the neverending, spinning circle in the "Your projects" view. Suddenly my Premiere Rush instance crashed and I am unable to open my project. Because of it, I missed the deadline of uploading the video I was supposed to render. I checked Premiere Rush instance on 3 different notebooks, on one of them it was a reinstall, on the others - a fresh install. On each machine I get the same error.
I have tried all the suggestions in similar topics, like signing out, signing in, running as Admin, running with Shift+Alt, etc. Nothing changes.20210416_074002.jpg20210416_081715.jpg

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Specs of the machine which previously run Premiere Rush without problems:

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700HQ @ 2.60GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
  • RAM: 12GB
  • HDD: 50GB+ left
  • Premiere Rush v1.5.58

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mariusz5C17_0-1618578182736.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kartika Rawat @petergaraway 
Are there any Adobe representatives here, on this forum?
I have seen dozens of topics about the same issue, yet still, no 100% working suggestion has been given.
I would like to remind you that you have been charging me for using Adobe every month but I am still not able to use the software. I decided to take a trial of Premiere Pro to see if it works with this Premiere Rush project and it does actually so only this way I was able to finish the project. But this is not the software I pay for and the trial period ends soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really sorry about this terrible experience, @Mariusz5C17  Thanks for posting what you have tried.  

Can you have an individual or business Adobe account? 

Speaking with the team now. Hoping to get some more ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Individual paid account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @petergaraway for nothing. No response has been given. I have tried one more thing by myself which was reinstalling the older version of Rush. This didn't help as well.

Hence, I have been unable to use the software I paid for for almost a month now.

How can I start a refund procedure with Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry for the delay. Please understand this it is not my part of my job to be on the forums. I try to jump in and help if possible whenever I have a free moment. I want to see you guys have the best experience possible, and I'm sorry to see that's not been the case for you. 

With that said, I'd love to try to figure out what's going on here. One thing that would be very helpful is collecting logs from your computer. If you're willing, can you follow these steps? I will look into this ASAP. 

1. Quit Rush 
  2. Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Rush\1.5
  3. Place the attached files into the 1.5 folder 
  4. Launch Rush 
  5. After Rush is in a bad state, quit Rush 
  6. Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Rush\1.5\logs 
  7. Share the log files with us 

Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I have been using Rush normally for several months since I installed it and now it is like this. I tried to reinstall again but to no avail.
Any idea how to solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @BSouza 

Sorry, you're hitting this issue as well. Can you please let me know if you have a Mac or Win and if you have a Free, Individual paid or business Adobe account? 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines