• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Open Project

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer access a video I have been editing in Rush. I have updated the program, updated my computer, turned sync off and on, and nothing seems to recover the video.

The preview section never populates and it seems to just hang, when I attempt to do anything after several minutes the program will hang.

My memory sits at less than 70% and my CPU peaks for a few seconds only immediately after opening my project.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a process dump if that would be helpful. Replying here since it's been a day with the program fully non-functional.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the third day of no use, there are no crash reports to submit as the program stops responding then closes with no dialogs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue. Project opens and I can see the timeline, but the preview never shows and then the application hangs and crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same for me Rush no longer run since 2021, i can't understand why, nothing I've tried to do worked.

There must be a problem with the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines