Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot sign in to YouTube

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howdy,

I'm trying to sign in to YouTube in Premiere Rush but am getting the following: Looks like it's something that Google and Adobe have to work out, but is there any way to find out how long this will take to resolve?

I've attached a screenshot. Capture.PNG

Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app

This app has not yet been verified by Google in order to use Google Sign in.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Hello all, 

As you are aware we're experiencing issues when sharing to YouTube, so we're going to be temporarily disabling this feature on iOS and Android in our next release. We are actively working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. In the meantime, export and save your video to your device and upload it to YouTube directly.

Thanks for your patience. I'll update this thread as soon as we have this resolved. 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still occuring to me for a week. My version should be the most updated one. In fact, it is working well for Facebook but can't do it for Youtube. Hope it can be fixed soonest. BTW, wonder if I can export to iPhone X locally so that I can share in Youtube by myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 
Was this ever resolved? I just got a new iPhone 11 and purchased Adobe Premiere for the first time and I am having the same problem as detailed in these comments. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong. Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same problem. the biggest issue is why I can't just airdrop to my computer?? I would love to share it manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yassiness, 

You can airdrop the file from your Camera Roll to your desktop. Once your export is complete, the file is saved to your Camera Roll. 

Let us know if you run into any issues with this workflow. 

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to export from Rush to YouTube while I'm on my iphone.  The workflow is easier if I don't have to airdrop to my desktop.  I like to edit on the fly (which Rush was built for) but I don't understand why I still can't log in to YouTube via Google to export my videos.  Has this been resolved yet?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi has there been any updates on this issue? I cannot publish directly to YouTube from Rush as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday this problem begun. Any fixes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, 

As you are aware we're experiencing issues when sharing to YouTube, so we're going to be temporarily disabling this feature on iOS and Android in our next release. We are actively working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. In the meantime, export and save your video to your device and upload it to YouTube directly.

Thanks for your patience. I'll update this thread as soon as we have this resolved. 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In exactly 1 day it will be a year the YouTube login is broken.

Just checked again with Rush..same error.

What's the fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's my fix:

(* #madewithrush + used my own solution to upload this video to YouTube 👍🏽) Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for taking the effort to do this but it doesn't appear to work for me.  I tried all the different presets.  Super weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two additional things you can try before doing the above: 
1) SIGN ALL THE WAY OUT of Creative Cloud on ALL YOUR DEVICES, and then reboot/restart ALL of them.

2) SIGN BACK IN to CC, then start Rush while HOLDING THE ALT/CMD KEY to wipe out/resets old settings (don't worry, your projects are still there - skip the tutorial to get back to your projects), open your project and try Share again. 

I've been through all the issues previously myself, so I hope this works for you!

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Hello....

So, that didn't work and I tried it on 3 computers but..I noticed 2 things.

- I WAS able to easily login with my Google Workspace account (GSuite)

- There is NO YT login, at all, on iPad?

So..maybe I will just create myself another Google Workspace account for my YouTube and truck along?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines