Highlighted

cant drag clips in Adobe Rush

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im new to Adobe Rush and Im working on the desktop version. I know it says "just drag" but I cant make it work. they wont drag!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

cant drag clips in Adobe Rush

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im new to Adobe Rush and Im working on the desktop version. I know it says "just drag" but I cant make it work. they wont drag!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi placecraft, what platform are you using? (iOS, Windows, Mac, Android)

when you you say you are dragging clips, do you mean from one location to another on the timeline to reorder them? Or do you mean something else?

let us know and we’ll try to help!

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike, thanks for reaching out. I'm working on Windows and I'm referring to dragging clips within the timeline. Ive watched the tutorials and it looks like the easiest of things, and I can make all the other tools work, but for some reason I just cant move the clips around in the timeline. Your help would be MUCH appreciated. Thx, Linda

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you double-checked to make sure the video track is unlocked?

clipboard_image_0.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2019 2
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Linda! 

Checking in on you. Were you able to figure out why you couldn't drag clips in your timeline?

Happy to help!

-Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2019 0