Highlighted

Cant export my sequence

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try PR starter and reach the limit of exports, then I purchased the mensual plan but PR keeps showing this message and doesn't allow me to export.

This message keeps showing after 5 hours and of course,I try pushing the refresh button but still cant export aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

TOPICS
Desktop version, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cant export my sequence

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try PR starter and reach the limit of exports, then I purchased the mensual plan but PR keeps showing this message and doesn't allow me to export.

This message keeps showing after 5 hours and of course,I try pushing the refresh button but still cant export aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

TOPICS
Desktop version, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 21, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Giritos!

We're sorry for the subscription issue. Please try to sign out and back into your Creative Cloud account and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 28, 2020 0