Highlighted

Changing clip volume is freezing the Rush

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After I change the clip volume for any of my projects the application starts freezing on some functionalities. For example I can no longer play/pause the video and I need to give it a restart, or another example would be that I can not change the audio options anymore, it just shows the loading spinner.

Operating System: macOS Catalina 10.15.1

Device:Macbook Pro 16 inch 2019 base model
Premier Rush Version:1.2.12 (Build 10)

Thank you!

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Crash, Desktop version, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Changing clip volume is freezing the Rush

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After I change the clip volume for any of my projects the application starts freezing on some functionalities. For example I can no longer play/pause the video and I need to give it a restart, or another example would be that I can not change the audio options anymore, it just shows the loading spinner.

Operating System: macOS Catalina 10.15.1

Device:Macbook Pro 16 inch 2019 base model
Premier Rush Version:1.2.12 (Build 10)

Thank you!

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Crash, Desktop version, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 09, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CristianLUP!

Thank you for the detailed post. I understand that Rush is freezing on some functionalities. We would need more info for the issue.

• What are the specifications of your machine[RAM,CPU,GPU]?
  • Did you try other projects/files too?

Please check if you have a strong internet connection for the smooth functioning of Rush.

Best,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

For the record, rush is freezing on some functionalities after I play around with the Audio functionality.

processor: 2.6GHz 6‑core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 4.5GHz, with 12MB shared L3 cache

memory: 16GB of 2666MHz DDR4 onboard memory

Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5300M with 4GB of GDDR6 memory and automatic graphics switching Intel UHD Graphics 630

Yes, I tried different files/projects.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, thanks for all the info! This is super helpful, we'll look into this on our end. Can I ask what kind of footage you're using too? What'd you use to film it? That'll help me recreate the issue. Happy to help!

-Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue even on projects that only have an audio on them. I just change the clip volume and things stop working, tried with different type of audios and from different sources. For example in this screenshot you can see how the play/pause button is no longer interactive.

Screenshot 2019-12-10 at 20.25.05.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it. So I've got Rush open on my Mac, we've got almost identical specs.

- I created a new project containing only a .wav file that I recorded in Audition

- I clicked the audio file on my timeline to open the "Audio" functionalities from the righthand

- I lowered the volume.

Are those the steps that you took? Where are you getting these audio files from? Maybe the source file contains something that we don't support yet. Happy to investigate.

- Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This an example of an audio file that is causing issues.

https://theartistunion.com/tracks/004efc

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2019 0