• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chnage Project Asset Storage Location in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In premier rush, when I add media to a project, a folder is created on my C: drive under the creative cloud assets folder structure. My setup has a relatively small SSD as my C: drive with larger hard drives for media storage. I have to constantly monitor what is getting saved and cached to my C: drive to avoid running out of space, but it appears that premier rush automatically creates copies of my media onto my C: drive any time I add it to a project. 

The video and media files already reside on one of my other drives, so not only is it creating duplicate copies of the files which consumes hardware resources and takes up additional storage space, but it is putting it on my C: drive where I am preciously low on free space.

Is there a way to direct the software to point those asset folders to another location so they don't have to rest on my C: drive? Better yet, do I also have the option to avoid creating the duplicate asset files alltogether? 

TOPICS
Desktop version , Feature request , Hardware or GPU , How to , Import , Storage , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?