Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clip Goes Black Post Render and Export

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

Currently working on a time sensitive project.

In editing mode and in the preview, my video looks perfect!

However, after rendering and exporting it to my computer, there is a clip that goes completely black. (see the issue in the trimmed version of my project at about 17 seconds in)

I am using Adobe Premiere Rush 1.5 on a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10.

I'd really appreciate some assistance in fixing this project ASAP.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is that segment? Is the media clip in that spot different than those surrounding it?

Any help you can give us identifying what's different about this segment of your timeline would sure help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having the same issue. I worked with technical support for about 3 hours a couple days ago and never totally figured it out. They took control of my computer and remotely tried out several things. In the end we downloaded Premiere Pro and exported the project from there, just so my current project was completed. They said a new update to Rush is coming to address this issue. I hope that wasn't just a line to make me feel better 🙂

There was perhaps a video compatibility issue happening for me. My video was taken using my iPhone. I tried putting the iPhone in High-efficiency mode and in Compatibility mode. I ran into unique problems with both. For now I am supposed to used Handbrake to transcode my iPhone videos before importing them into a project. Unfortunately that isn't an option if you are already deep into your edits. I've also edited several video without issue using the exact same method and equipment. It's very frustrating. hwat equipment and format are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines