• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clips filmed in app on iPhone play back fast on desktop!

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just completed my first project on Premiere Rush. I filmed the content via the app on my iPhone. It synched across to my desktop ok but when I came to play it back on my desktop the speed was super fast almost like the video was sped up. It was a simple project so I managed to edit and export. When exported the speed was fine. Can anyone help please as with a more complex project editing is going to be a challenge when I'm speaking at 100mph!! 🙂

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claire!

We can get this checked. Which application did you use to capture media? Also, what happens when you uncheck "Use Optimized Clips? Go to View > Use Optimized Clips.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kartika. I shot the clip using the rush application. The setting that you suggested doesn't make any difference unfortunately…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @ClaireDambawinna 

Can you try adjusting  Rush's audio preferences? 

Preferences > Audio Input > None

Let us know if this helps! 

Thanks,

Petre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines