• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Codec HEVC help

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, au moment exporter ma vidéo j'ai un message qui s'affiche et qui expêche l'exportation de la vidéo sur mon PC. J'ai la version d'essai de Premiere Rush et il me reste pourtant 2 exportations possibles, pouvez-vous m'aider ? Merci !

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Sorry for the trouble. Does this issue occur with all HEVC files or a specific one? Would you be willing to share the problematic file with me so I can test it? 

One workaround, for the time being, is to transcode your file in software like handbrake to h264.  

Thanks, 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Merci pour votre réponse ! J'ai juste payé pour 1 mois d'abonnement et ça a fonctionné juste après... ce n'est pas si gratuit que ça !

Merci pour votre aide !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines