• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color transcription

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My video is set up for standard color and runs fine on other platforms, but in Rush I get vibrant color blotches on my video. I suspect that there's some simple adjustment to the settings, but I can't find it.

Rush screen shotRush screen shot

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends.

What device are you editing on what operating system are you running Rush on?

What camcorder or device was this video shot with and what is the video's resolution and format?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS is Windows 10

Camcorder is the Sony HDR-CX440. It captures video as both MP4 and AVCHD files simultaneously, the resolution of 1920x1080 at 60i frames per second and 9.2-megapixel 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you also share what graphic card you are using and what driver version.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graphics card is Intel HD Graphics 520

Driver version 23.20.16.4973

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I am going to try and find a device with a similar card and test this out... is that a Lenovo by chance? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Lenove ThinkPad. 

I do know that it's not an issue with the camcorder. Sample videos are having the same problem.

I'm wondering if I should reinstall the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try that, but not sure that is the problem.  Are those the latest drivers for the graphic card?  And, I am guessing those clips don't have a problem when you play them in another application, right? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct the clips are fine on ohter platforms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling and reinstalling Rush did not resolve the issue. See the screen shot. The original clip has good color the onscreen rendering is funky.

Rush Delete.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not think reinstalling would fix it and I am still working on reproducing it on my end.

Also, is your graphic driver up to date for your Intel HD Graphics 520? 

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop is only a few months old, but it looks like the driver update is the solution based on this: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-pro/kb/green-purple-streaks-premiere-pro.html#sa_src=web-messagi...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I thought it might be that and I really hope that will do the trick.  Please let me know if it does not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines