• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compatibility of Premiere Pro Lower Thirds Graphics for Adobe Rush

Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I maybe missing something obvious with regards to graphics but would appreciate some help as I cannot find the answer on the internet (maybe I'm using the wrong terminology).

I want to buy some cool lower thirds social media graphics from one of the online marketplaces. However, places like Envato show software compatibility with Premiere Pro, but never Adobe Premiere Rush.

Q1. Are these files compatible for Adobe P Rush?

Q2. If not, is it easy to change the file format for use in Rush?

Thanks in advance for your help.

TOPICS
Desktop version , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Hi SSP - 

Unfortunately, unless that MOGRT was created specifically to be COMPATIBLE with Rush (and it would be categorized as or otherwise say so), then no, and also, no, the files are not "convertable" to compatible. 

Sorry for the inconvenience... (I found out the hard way after purchasing one myself!)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SSP - 

Unfortunately, unless that MOGRT was created specifically to be COMPATIBLE with Rush (and it would be categorized as or otherwise say so), then no, and also, no, the files are not "convertable" to compatible. 

Sorry for the inconvenience... (I found out the hard way after purchasing one myself!)

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have MOGRTs I created... they do not work in RUSH.. Is there a document or video somewhere to show you how to make sure they are compatible with RUSH?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  I cannot find any documentation for creating MOGRT files that are compatible for RUSH..  It's a mystery?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where can we find documentation for creating MOGRT files for Adobe Rush?  There's lots of documentation for creating them for Premiere Pro, but non on creating them for Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines