• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupt Project File due to creating new Sequence

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know where the project details are stored in Windows?  I see there the project assets are, but I cannot find where the Project details are stored.  Hopefully it is some .xml file or registry entry somewhere.

I tried the Create new Sequence in a Project in Windows Premier Rush 1.5, and it totally wiped out the Sequence I had been working on for the past week. It seemed to have created a new Sequence with the same name.

I was able to recover my project, but the Project has lost connection to all of the Assets.  And when I tried to reconnect the assets, there is a bug where it is not working properly.  For example, if Asset1.mov and Asset2.mov is missing,

1) I select the Find and Connection menu item under Asset1.mov and select the location of Asset1.mov.  That seems to work.

2) Then I select the Find and Connection menu item under Asset2.mov and select the location of Asset2.mov.  That does not work. It seems to overwrite the Asset1.mov asset with Asset2.mov.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

John

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Sorry about the trouble. I found a community thread that shows a similar discussion. Please have a look: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/where-does-rush-store-project-files/td-p/10603633?page=...

I hope this helps.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines