• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash while export

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, I spent 3 days editing a video. Shot in 4K and I want to export it in 4K or even 1080P but every time I try to export it, my app crashes. I wanted to post it by tomorrow. Help anyone! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What device are you editing on and what operating system? How much free space is on the device?

How long is your movie?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPhone XS Max, it’s around 7 min, and I have 20 g left on my phone. I have bought the meh extra cloud space as well for 10 bucks a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to output a shorter movie? Say a 30 second or 1 minute movie? This will tell us whether the length of your movie is the issue or if the program just isn't functioning with your source video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay I’ll try it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It still crashes, I tried exporting a 1 min video that was 1080p and it still crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Johny,

Sorry Rush isn't performing well for you. I'd love to try to figure this one out. If you're willing to share some more details about your project, that would be very helpful.

1. Was the 4k media recorded on your phone? Is it 4K 30p or 4K 60p?

2. Do you have other effects applied? Color? Speed? Transitions? Titles?

3. Can you create a screen recording of the crash? That way I can see your project and see when the app is crashing? Here's how https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935

4. Can you please share the logs from your device. Here's how 

• Launch Rush > Tap on the App Settings (top left of screen) 
  • Go to Preferences > Share Logs

Here are a few things you can try that can sometimes improve iPhone performance  

Perform a hard reset on the iPhone

1. Press and release the Volume Up button

2. Press and release the Volume Down button

3. Press and hold the Power button, hold until you see the  Apple logo appear on screen

• Close background apps

A workaround, for now, could be syncing your project to the desktop and exporting from there. 

Sorry again that the exports aren't working. Hopefully, the information above will help figure out what the cause is. 

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines