Crashing during export on PC

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm working on this second hand so I don't know all the details but one of my coworkers using Premiere Rush is trying to export a video not much longer than the ones we do on a regular basis and when he's trying to render it the estimated time is way longer than normal than continuously goes up for a few minutes than the whole thing crashes. He has the hardware capabilities and we tried software encoding as well but neither works. He's even tried rendering in lower quality and lower frame rates but nothing.  I'm a Premiere Pro person myself so I'm not very familiar with Rush but is this a common issue with an easy fix? And if so how?

TOPICS
Crash, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Crashing during export on PC

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm working on this second hand so I don't know all the details but one of my coworkers using Premiere Rush is trying to export a video not much longer than the ones we do on a regular basis and when he's trying to render it the estimated time is way longer than normal than continuously goes up for a few minutes than the whole thing crashes. He has the hardware capabilities and we tried software encoding as well but neither works. He's even tried rendering in lower quality and lower frame rates but nothing.  I'm a Premiere Pro person myself so I'm not very familiar with Rush but is this a common issue with an easy fix? And if so how?

TOPICS
Crash, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 21, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the trouble. We can get this checked. Can you share more information?

• What are the system specs (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)?
  • Does it happen with a particular project?
  • Do you have any effects or titles added to the project?
  • Are you seeing any error codes or messages when the application crashes?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and feel like this is a very big problem, however, for me, after going for a few seocnds, my pc just blue screens, I have a windows pc and 16 gigs ram 4 gigs vram and an amd ryzen.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2021 0