• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I just edited a video clip and i'm supposed to have that all ready and send that to my client on Monday. Suddenly the app keeps crashing and i'm not able to download it. So i bought the app thinking that might be the reason and why not because i'm going to use it anyways. well I would love to have my money back if this thing does not work or if there is a way to fix this problem. Thank you very much. 

TOPICS
Crash , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user to user forum. If you're looking to get your money back for your subscription you'll need to contact Adobe Customer Service.

But if you're trying to figure out how ot get the program working, we might be able to help you. It would help to know what device you're running the program on and on what operating system. How much free space is left on your device? What device or software did you shoot the video with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines