• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating Standard Template to Share for my company use

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wanting to create a brand standard template for my company to use that I can share.

I would like to utilize it as a drag and drop system, including assets in a library.

Wants:

1. When sharing the video I want all layered elements to show up, and not be compressed into one. 

2. I want the layers to be editable with allotted block space for video / still that are labeled what should go there with way to replace the allotted block space, similar to changing style of transition....Simple

EXAMPLE:

Sequence will go like this:

1. Standard opening slides

2. Standard Editable Title Page

3. Allotted space for "Step 1" video, include layers above that video with editable allotted space for elements, ex: Title then few second later a editable call out.

4. Repeat, step 3 how every many times

5. Standard Ending ...follow us on....

I want to have Same assets (titles, transitions, callout graphics) used in this template to be available in a library we all share. This way if the user needs to add more call outs, its available in the awesome Library folder we all share, to drag and drop. No searching or changing.

This way it will all be in one spot for the users. I would be sharing this with all different knowledge levels of adobe program users, therefore I want the least amount of clicks. 

Thank you for any help!

Is there a way to create a template / or something like this so they do not start from scratch and keep our standard look?

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Export , Feature request , How to , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mackenzies!

Welcome to the Rush community. I understand you want to create your template that has transitions and can be used by your company. Am I correct? As of now, Rush does not have the feature to create templates. You can create templates in Premiere Pro which has vast options to create and animate. Premiere Pro templates can be used in Rush. In addition to this, if you like there are free templates available in Adobe Stock that can be used in Premiere Rush.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I will check out those templates. I didnt know you could take pro files and put them in rush, that is very helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mackenzies,

As Kartika mentioned, this is a workflow that is easy to accomplish in Premiere Pro. Not so much in Rush today. You could create a shared folder on Creative Cloud that contains all of your assets that will be in the project (intro, titles, logos, etc.) and have a "Read Me" doc inside that gives steps/shows images on how to build out the sequence. I know this is not ideal, but it's one way to go if you want to deploy Rush to your team.  

The ability to collaborate is on our radar, and we're closely monitoring the desire from Rush users. We're using a few methods to do that. Primarily UserVoice. So please add your vote and any comments to the request. You can also have friends/colleagues add their vote too 🙂  

Here's the link

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423/suggestions/35881993

Thanks for your feedback! 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have created a shared folder in libraries like you said. I think that will be enough to get us started. Keeping everything cohesive is my goal. I am glad this is on your radar, thank you for responding!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines