Highlighted

Creative Cloud "install" offer for Premiere Rush is deceptive

Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Creative Cloud paid photography plan offered me the option to "Install" not "Try" Premiere Rush.  Therefore I expected the installation to be a fully functional and unlimited application.  Opening Rush I was confronted with a 3 export limit and the offer to "upgrade" to unlimited exports by paying more money.  This is deceptive.  If the Rush installer is a limited trial version it should clearly state "Try" not "Install".  I am extremely disappointed with Adobe and will share that fact widely.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud "install" offer for Premiere Rush is deceptive

Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Creative Cloud paid photography plan offered me the option to "Install" not "Try" Premiere Rush.  Therefore I expected the installation to be a fully functional and unlimited application.  Opening Rush I was confronted with a 3 export limit and the offer to "upgrade" to unlimited exports by paying more money.  This is deceptive.  If the Rush installer is a limited trial version it should clearly state "Try" not "Install".  I am extremely disappointed with Adobe and will share that fact widely.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 30, 2019 1

Have something to add?