• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete Text in video

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Rush. I created a project and went back to it in an attempt to reposition my text in my title of my first video but don't know how to delete my previous text and Rush does not seem to allow me to go back and change title of video any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Mobile version , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of things to keep in mind, if the template has animation it was designed to fit in the default screen size and moving it can cause the animation to become cropped or other unwanted visuals.   If the title has no motion/animation you can use the transform controls under the transform inspector to move it.  If that does not answer your question, please give me a screen shot of what you are looking at and the name of the title template.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, if you're on mobile, make sure you can see all the tracks (4 video and 3 audio) on your device; you might have the title on track that's just out of eyesight...

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines