• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different versions on my phone and desktop

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have v1.5.60 on my iPhone, and when I try to open a project on my desktop app, it tells me it was created in a newer version, so I can't edit it. I have v1.5.25 on my laptop, and while I see v1.5.58 is available, my Creative Cloud app won't let me download that version. Even if I could, would I be able to open to phone project since that's a lower version number? Is there currently a way for me to start a projeect on my phone and finish it on my laptop? Or is that currently impossible since the apps are different versions?

TOPICS
Desktop version , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Scott5FBB 

Sorry for the trouble. The app version numbers on mobile and desktop are not the same (I know, confusing). You should have no issues working between mobile and desktop if you update Rush on desktop.

Do you get an error when trying to update to the latest version? Can you explain what your experience is when trying to update?  Can you update to a different version, 1.5.54? Here's how to try that 

1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop app

2. Scroll down to the app you want to install and select the More actions icon next to it

3.  In the drop-down list, select Other Versions

4. In the list that appears, select 1.5.54 and select Install

Let us know how this goes. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was unable to do that, as the Creative Cloud app only showed me 1.5.25 (and older versions). However, after uninstalling Rush, the latest version showed up as an option for me to download. I successfully installed it, and everything is working correctly now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great! Glad it's working. 

Happy Editing! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines