• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distorted audio and distorted video image

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the export, the video image has been suddenly distorted throughout the whole sequence.

Something similar happened with the sound: The original sound is great. After I added a dissolve in the video, the sound is totally distorted. This also has happened once after transforming the video image. 

I work with the windows version of Rush.

HELP, please!

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephanie, 

Can you please send us a screen recording of the issue? Also, please let us know what version of Rush and the computer you have. 

Thank you, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter, 

here comes the requested information:

Actually it is a problem a client of mine has. I have recommended her to use Adobe Rush. So I would truly appreciate to come to a good solution.

She told me the following:

Today I have opened Rush and suddenly some videos are horizontally distorted. With the distortion in the video the audio also has changed: It sounds extremely dull. 

I’ve tried to restart and to log off and in to the Adobe account but nothing has helped.

She uses a HP ZBook 15 G6 (Prozessor Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-9850H CPU @ 2,60 GHz 2,59 GHz

16,0 GB RAM, 64-Bit-operating system, x64-based processor

Adobe Rush version: v  1.5.40

Thanks for your help.

Stephanie

This is a screenshot of the distorted picture. 

A_so sieht selbes Video jetzt in Rush aus.JPG

Compared to the raw material:

 horizontal verzerrtes Video 2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thank you for sharing these details. Here are a few suggestions 

• We released Rush 1.5.44 a few days ago. Please try updating to 1.5.44 if you have not already. 
  • Reset preferences and plug-in cache 
    •  Hold down Shift+Alt while Rush is launching. 
  • Clear your data cache 
    • Launch Rush > Click on Edit > Preferences > Manage Cache > Click on Delete All cache files 
  • Update GPU driver (Intel or NVIDIA)

If those suggestions do not, please let me know, and we can dive deeper. Would be happy to get this sorted out. 

Thank you, 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get ready to dive deeper! Because this may have something to do with how the files are getting saved on the Creative Cloud. Please respond to this asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I myself am having issues with my video. The videos have moments where there are green distortions. Also, the audio was distorted as well. I have updated my GPU Driver, reinstalled Rush, restarted my computer, unselect/select Use Optimized Clips. Tried other videos...

Below are my laptop's specs:

Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-1125G4 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
Installed RAM 12.0 GB (11.7 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Respectfully, 

Craig C

SC Handy Drones

www.schandydrones.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue after I updated to the latest version!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been battling this same issue numerous times and it is beyond frustrating.  I have been able to export 3 projects successfully out of Rush but my favorite in continously exports terribly.  The video experiences glitching, missing frames and distortion while in the preview and running through the project everything works well.  Any solution or suggestion to this would be helpful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problems and it's just annoying! I never can be sure if I will be able to edit my videos once again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sandra, my other customer said that the problem only occured when using the cloud. So we figured out to better not use it anymore. Since I work at a Mac I don't have that problem, so please give me feedback when something like this happens (again). I am really sorry and I am hoping for a solution here. Otherwise I cannot recommend the software anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Finaly I have found this topic!!!

I have lately noticed also this problem in Premier Rush.

As you can see in the images, there is an difference between the two examples.

I have uploaded the video from my SD-card on Premier Rush and checked the box mark: sync with creative cloud. After the video is synced, I eject the SD card. When I eject the SD card the video size is changing. When I put the SD card back again the video is changing again to the original state.

I tried to drop the file from the SD card to the laptop and then upload it to Creative Cloud. But what then happens is that when I open the Premier Rush project on an other device. The video size is getting wider again.

I find this very problematic because one of the reasons I use Adobe programs is because of the posibility to work together on one project. Is there any solution for this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermafbeelding 2022-01-02 om 23.27.58.png

Schermafbeelding 2022-01-02 om 23.27.50.png

  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines