Distorted audio and distorted video image

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the export, the video image has been suddenly distorted throughout the whole sequence.

Something similar happened with the sound: The original sound is great. After I added a dissolve in the video, the sound is totally distorted. This also has happened once after transforming the video image. 

I work with the windows version of Rush.

HELP, please!

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephanie, 

Can you please send us a screen recording of the issue? Also, please let us know what version of Rush and the computer you have. 

Thank you, 

Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter, 

here comes the requested information:

Actually it is a problem a client of mine has. I have recommended her to use Adobe Rush. So I would truly appreciate to come to a good solution.

She told me the following:

Today I have opened Rush and suddenly some videos are horizontally distorted. With the distortion in the video the audio also has changed: It sounds extremely dull. 

I’ve tried to restart and to log off and in to the Adobe account but nothing has helped.

She uses a HP ZBook 15 G6 (Prozessor Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-9850H CPU @ 2,60 GHz 2,59 GHz

16,0 GB RAM, 64-Bit-operating system, x64-based processor

Adobe Rush version: v  1.5.40

Thanks for your help.

Stephanie

This is a screenshot of the distorted picture. 

A_so sieht selbes Video jetzt in Rush aus.JPG

Compared to the raw material:

horizontal verzerrtes Video 2.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thank you for sharing these details. Here are a few suggestions 

• We released Rush 1.5.44 a few days ago. Please try updating to 1.5.44 if you have not already. 
  • Reset preferences and plug-in cache 
    •  Hold down Shift+Alt while Rush is launching. 
  • Clear your data cache 
    • Launch Rush > Click on Edit > Preferences > Manage Cache > Click on Delete All cache files 
  • Update GPU driver (Intel or NVIDIA)

If those suggestions do not, please let me know, and we can dive deeper. Would be happy to get this sorted out. 

Thank you, 

Peter 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue after I updated to the latest version!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been battling this same issue numerous times and it is beyond frustrating.  I have been able to export 3 projects successfully out of Rush but my favorite in continously exports terribly.  The video experiences glitching, missing frames and distortion while in the preview and running through the project everything works well.  Any solution or suggestion to this would be helpful. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines