Highlighted

Distorted Audio During Playback

New Here ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have just begun using Premiere Rush on my Mac to edit some videos. The original, .mov files have audio of people speaking, which is clear and fine. However, when I import the videos into Rush, the audio becomes heavily distorted and grainy. After exporting, though, the audio returns to normal. It even seems that changing audio settings such as background noise works, but the audio is so heavily distorted during playback within Premiere Rush that I can't fine-tune those settings at all. Has anyone else had this issue? It's happening for all of my video files that I've tried to edit.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Distorted Audio During Playback

New Here ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have just begun using Premiere Rush on my Mac to edit some videos. The original, .mov files have audio of people speaking, which is clear and fine. However, when I import the videos into Rush, the audio becomes heavily distorted and grainy. After exporting, though, the audio returns to normal. It even seems that changing audio settings such as background noise works, but the audio is so heavily distorted during playback within Premiere Rush that I can't fine-tune those settings at all. Has anyone else had this issue? It's happening for all of my video files that I've tried to edit.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 28, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem when using "Optimised Clips" on the PC version. To turn it off, go to View, then uncheck "Use Optimised Clips". 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2020 1
New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using it on my cellphone...what should i do?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I have had this problem for several months this year and was ready to abandon the product. This fixed it immediately! ... Many thanks ...many, many thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0