Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Don't See Rush Projects on PC

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I've used Rush on my iPad for a month now. I'm just getting to the PC version and while I see all the assets I've imported into rush from Adobe Cloud, I don't see anywhere the projects or sequences. Am I missing something? Is this just not possible? Thx. Both devices are logged into the same Cloud account, I've got the entire suite and have been editing video with premiere for over 20 years. iOS 12.2. Windows 10, Premiere Rush v1.5.2 build 536. I see many asset folders with arbitrary names, but no sequences or project files. Is this even possible to share these files? Thanks in advance.

[Message from moderator: Do not add URLs/websites to your signature or your account will be banned]
TOPICS
Cloud sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You won't find the Rush project files on your device or computer. They're saved inside a file and not easily identifiable. But, if you've got your project thumbnail on the Home page set to Local Device, they're there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines