Highlighted

DropBox Media Import is so slow

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When attempting to import media from DROPBOX, it takes forever to load up.  I’m using Adobe Rush on iPad 2018 with 512 GB.  Please solve this one too.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

DropBox Media Import is so slow

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When attempting to import media from DROPBOX, it takes forever to load up.  I’m using Adobe Rush on iPad 2018 with 512 GB.  Please solve this one too.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 29, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey LuisC!

Importing from DropBox may be going slow because you need a stronger internet connection. I would suggest some experimentation! Try using Rush in different areas connected to different internet sources--a coffee shop, a library, etc.

See if the import speed is different on another internet system!

Thanks!

Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I'm using my company's internet. The feature to add from

dropbox takes extremely forever. The loading rate is insane.

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 2:45 PM carolinesears <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2019 0