Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

duplicate a single image to an audio file

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to make a video from an audio file by adding a single image and duplicating it across the audio file.  The only way that I can see to do this is to keep clikcing on duplicate on the single image.  This is extremely time consuming so am hoping that there is a shortcut.

Thanks for help 🙂

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not just drag the right edge of the still frame clip to extend it to the duration you need?

ScreenFlow.gif

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Yes, that would be a painful process. Thankfully there’s a better way 🙂 With the still image selected, drag the trim handle (orange bar on the right edge of the clip) to the right until it reaches the entire duration of the audio clip. 

ExtendStill.gif

I hope that helps! 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great minds think alike MtD 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for the video .. I was having a hard time figuring out how to get the picture from a single bar to actually being able to grab something .. I now also know how to expand my timeline ...  thanks again ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines