• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing duration for multiple stills at once

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make a stop motion video with 100 images. Do I have to manually change the duration of each image? 

TOPICS
Desktop version , Feature request , How to , Performance , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Hi Rosa, 

Unfortunately at this time, you will need to set the duration of the clip individually. We're exploring adding the ability to set the duration of multiple files at the same time. You can add your support for the request here:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423/suggestions/38682379

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rosa, 

Unfortunately at this time, you will need to set the duration of the clip individually. We're exploring adding the ability to set the duration of multiple files at the same time. You can add your support for the request here:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423/suggestions/38682379

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this genuinely still an issue? I'm making a slideshow with over 200 photos, and I can't increase the timing from 2 sec. to 4 sec. for them all at the same time? 

Has this been fixed yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Just want to ask, after 2 years of Adobe Premier Rush development.

Can you now change duration of multiple images at once, or you still need to do it one by one?

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Final Cut Pro has had this as a feature for years?  What in the world is so hard about changing that for Premiere?  Isn't Premiere supposed to be better the FCPX or just a competitor?  I can buy Final Cut outright with a license that never expires with the money I have to spend on Adobe Creative Suite for 4 months, and the payments are every month, so what are you guys doing every month to make this software better?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its 2024 now, is this still an issue with PR?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines