Highlighted

Editing iPhone Footage-Crashes

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to edit video I took on my iPhone Xr that is 4K quality.  Every time I change one thing or may not do anything the app crashes.  Anyway this could be stabilized in an update?  Thanks.

Jack

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Import, Mobile version, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Editing iPhone Footage-Crashes

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to edit video I took on my iPhone Xr that is 4K quality.  Every time I change one thing or may not do anything the app crashes.  Anyway this could be stabilized in an update?  Thanks.

Jack

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Import, Mobile version, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 23, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much free space is on your phone?

Also, do you run into the same problem if you edit HD rather than 4K? It sounds as though your resources are being maxed out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2019 0