• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing other user's Premiere Rush Projects

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with a large team. Ideally, we would like for a person in the field to be able to start an edit, and then have someone in our home office finish it. Is there a way to see all user's projects with an Enterprise account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Hi ToddF,

As I understand it, a supported infrastructure for sharing projects across an organization is not available in this 1.0 release. That said, there may be some workaround that might work for you, just nothing from us here at Adobe at this moment.

There is a shared project workflow available for Premiere Pro, though. Have you thought about that?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ToddF,

As I understand it, a supported infrastructure for sharing projects across an organization is not available in this 1.0 release. That said, there may be some workaround that might work for you, just nothing from us here at Adobe at this moment.

There is a shared project workflow available for Premiere Pro, though. Have you thought about that?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah too bad. I think I rush would be very useful for me if people can start a rough cut on their iPhones / laptops and then hand over the rush project to me so I can finish it in premiere. I hope this is something for version 2.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tames Media,

Definitely upvote this feature request, if you do not mind! Make it possible to collaborate with colleagues. – Adobe video & audio apps

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They can open it in Premiere Pro, save it as a PremPro project and then send this to you as a workaround 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that is just the point. I have users in the field only using Rush on their mobile and we want to finish their project in premiere in the office and that is not possible. This is a big negative point if collaboration is not possible,.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well this isn't create.  We were pushing this as a self-service model for our internal clients to create their own content.  First problem was you all took away the ability to create templates in AE, so I've been slogging away in PP to create them.  Now, just as I'm about to deliver the templates, I realize I can't create background colors in PP.  Can't nest a sequence as that grays out the ability to export the mogrt. So, I figure, fine, I'll just create the Opening titles and closing (which we want strictly branded) inside Rush and save a Rush file for our internal clients to use (along with the libraries I created with the mogrts).  Yet, unlike any program in existence, there's NO FILE to share! I am perplexed how to deliver this project.  Are you saying there is NO WAY TO COLLABORATE ???  These are novice users. I'm not teaching them how to use Premiere Pro.  That would be a disaster.  I will upvote, but is there any workaround here at all?  I need to deliver this tomorrow! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm working in Adobe rush and would love they added a collaboration feature for users in different locations Figma has it so why are we waiting Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines