- If you close the project while media is uploading, the media upload continues. However, there is no indication of the media upload progress on the project browser. To check if the media upload has completed, reopen the project.
- If you switch away from Premiere Rush while media is uploading, it pauses. Premiere Rush continues uploading when the app is brought back to the foreground. If you receive a call or message while uploading, switch back to Premiere Rush to let the upload finish before attempting to open your projects on another device.
- When opening a project that was created on a different device, Premiere Rush downloads the necessary media for the project. You can observe the download progress by tapping the circular blue progress bar in the title bar, while the project is open.
- If you switch away from Premiere Rush while media is downloading, it can fail if Premiere Rush is downloading from Creative Cloud Files. If this scenario occurs, close the project, and reopen it.
- Always close your project on any device you are using, before you open the project on another device.
I hope that helps.Thanks.Kartika