• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error attempting to export 4k clip in Premiere Rush from OnePlus 7 pro

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Made a small vid testing the waters to see if Rush can be sufficient for my needs. 

Attempted to export in 720 match 720/30 1080match 1080/30 and get an error each time. All footage is 4k as well and it's strange that it's not an option. Regardless, no error codes, can't see anything wrong, just fails to render.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out. I see that you're having trouble while exporting 4K media file from Premiere Rush.

As of now, Premiere Rush does not have the feature to export into 4K on mobile devices. I am assuming that could be the reason for this issue.

However, we do have an option to export in 4k on the desktop version. I have shared a screenshot of the export settings below.

Take a look:

123.JPG

Let us know if you've any questions.

Best,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kartika,

I am still unable to export any videos on mobile. I understand 4k is not an option unless I'm on a pc/Mac but in general my issue and described persists. 

Thanks,

Aaron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for responding. 

• What type of media files are you trying to export?
  • Are you getting any error or messages while rendering? 

Let us know.

Best,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attempted to make a video using clips recorded from my phone in 4k30 and when attempting to export in any of the mobile formats of 720/1080 I get a generic error message during rendering. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What error do you get while exporting? Feel free to share the screenshot of the message. Also, do you observe the same behaviour while working with files other than 4k footage?

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unbelievable that ADOBE RUSH IS passing a 4k capability and not letting consumers know that it CANNOT BE DONE ON MOBILE

DEVICES. I want a refund. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines