Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code when I try to render

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture1.JPG

This appears after I try to render. I recently updated the app on my laptop. 

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of the program are you running on what operating system?

Are you working with a registered copy of the program or only the trial version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same issue on a registered version and only since doing the update. I've rolled back to the previous version and was able to render without any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I’m on version Rush version 1.5 and it’s the full version, as it’s on my network at work. I think the issue is that I’m WFH and not on the network.

Get Outlook for iOS
Disclaimer:

This email and any attachments may contain confidential information. It may also be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If this email has been misdirected, please notify the sender as soon as possible. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information contained, and all copies must be deleted immediately. Where the recipient of this email has voluntarily disclosed personal or confidential information which is pertinent to the educational responsibilities and functions of the school, then the school will retain this information on the child’s file in line with our information retention schedule. Where private or confidential information has been voluntarily sent to the school this will evidence consent has been given by the sender for the school to use the information to fulfil education functions and responsibilities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I am in the same boat (WFH). The files are stored on the cloud so that really shouldn't be an issue. I would recommend rolling back a version as there seems to be a bug with the latest update. All the best!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines