• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error compiling movie. accelerated renderer error.

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the free trial of Premiere Rush for 3 free projects. I tried twice to render my project, but right at the end of the rendering i get the message that an error occured: "Error compiling movie. accelerated renderer error." Although it didn't work, i lost 2 of my free 3 trials. How to solve this error? I spent hours in this project and would like to export it. Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry PieterjanAJF to hear that you are having problem.

Can you please tell us the platform(Desktop(Win/Mac) or Android or iOS) on which you are using Rush? Also, the Premiere Rush version?

Which media type did you used?

Thanks,

Swati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Premiere Rush v.1.1.0 on my Windows 10. The video files I imported were MTS-files. Can you help out, Swati?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Did you get help from Swati? I have the same problem on iOS -.-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines